Dance is for everyone who loves to express themselves through
MMM gives an understanding of how correct breathing can increase stamina and range of movement, how working on posture can improve health and vitality, how using the body’s natural opposition can strengthen muscles, all this as well as balance, agility and co-ordination leading to being able to free the body to dance and the mind to be creative.
MMM gives the technique to improve skills and the encouragement to be creative.
Dance for joy
“MMM is the hidden gem of the dance world.”
MM technique is based on using breathing with co-coordinated movements designed to:
- Develop a sense of rhythm
- Improve balance
- Improve concentration level
- Stretch and strengthen muscles
- Mobilise joints
- Develop a dance vocabulary
- Increase flexibility, strength, stamina and elevation.
The progression of the technique provides each person the opportunity to constantly develop and reach his or her full potential.
- The use of coordinated breathing with movement provides an extra quality to the exercises and an enhanced sense of wellbeing.
- Dance for fun and fitness - enjoy the complex combinations of travelling phrases and balances with varying dynamics, improving dance quality, interpretation and accuracy.
- Develop performance quality, stage projection, interpretation and musicality with increasingly challenging series of movements.
- Gain an excellent vocabulary for dance performance and choreographic progression linking movements to a diverse music and developing a range of musical interpretation.