Margaret Morris Movement International aims to promote the enjoyment and knowledge of our method through our teachers' passion and commitment to the art form. We respect and encourage the diversity and values of individuals and their culture. We are committed to the highest standards of service, integrity and fairness.
MMMI is committed to working in an open and clear manner with all members, other dance and exercise organisations and the general public and follows transparent procedures and policies.
As a member the Movement and Dance Division of the Sport and Recreation Alliance, MMMI has signed up to their Voluntary Code of Good Governance and uses their principles as a guide to good governance. As a signatory to their Mental Health Charter, setting out how sport and recreation organisations should adopt good mental health practice, MMM teachers work to making their activities inclusive, positive and open to everyone.
- Articles of Association
- Child Welfare Protection Policy - 2018
- Disciplinary and Grievance Procedures - 2018
- Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy - 2018
- Child Photography and Filming Consent Form - 2018
- Adult Photography and Filming Consent Form - 2018
- Vulnerable Adult Policy - 2018
- Privacy Notice - 2018
- Email Guidelines - 2018